6/1/11

Back to Happy

It has been such a long time since I wrote - life has been so overwhelming that I don't think I would know where to begin. I look forward to reading up on all my dear blog friends and see where you have been and what has happened in the past year.

We have been on a long road of healing and it has gone fairly well. I can only say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I have now started the Hercules Club :)

As of Friday the little ones are done with school, Christie and Will are done with finals. Christie has some work left to finish and she is on her way to recovery and starting a new year. She has cheerleading tryouts and clinics this week and I pray she finds her way back to happy. She is almost there, I'm glad to say.

I see that a lot of my blogging buddies have new babies, have moved, have just as many life changing experiences as we have. Can't wait to hear all about them.

1 comment:

Aimée said...

Nan, I am glad to see you are back! I tried to send you an email so that you can view my blog...I got hacked. Let me know if you have trouble!