11/13/08

Where do I even begin?

OH MAN! So my loyal blogging buddies have been SO good to me, and patient. I realize it has been FOREVER since blogging - sorry about that. But I have been checking in on all of you here and there.

Let's see, it all started 3 weeks ago when we had this HUGE deadline at work. The first week I put in 107 hours (Mon-Sun). The following week was a lot better, that was only 76 hours. Last week I was finally back to 40 hours, but with way too much to catch up with at home. So, here I am - finally.

It is really amazing how much stuff you can miss in just a few weeks. We had an election - I did get in to vote, my daughter Ashley finally lost her upper tooth (thought it would never fall out) and we had Halloween. I have SO many pictures to post for you guys!

But most of all, we have had such great weather! It has been cold and warm but I love fall so in between is good.

And - drum roll please!!!!! My mom is back watching my kids again for day care and it is the best thing ever! My kids are actually happy again. We had someone else for a while but, without details, I DIDN'T WORK AT ALL!!!!! So, Nana is back watching the kids, the kids are back to being happy again, and we are all becoming sane, just like before.

And I promise I won't be away for so long next time, OKAY AIMEE??? Missed you too!

5 comments:

Aimée said...

Yay! You are back! I can't believe you had to work so much...I don't know how you did it! Glad things seem to be good up your way. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Aimée said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexis Jacobs said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Michelle said...

Yay! You're back! :) Glad to hear that everyone is doing well and that Nana is back! Tell her hello for us!

Aimée said...

Nan, I am still waiting for you to post your pictures!!!!